| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Monrovia in February is hot at 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat dry with infrequent rain. Just 71mm (2.8in) of fluid is released during on average 3 days.
- In February the skies in Monrovia are slightly fair having an average of an unexceptional 5:23 of magnificent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:51 long and the longest day is 11:59 long with an average length of 11:55.
- There are approximately 6:24 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 54.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Monrovia February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Monrovia, Liberia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Monrovia:
- Mamou, Guinea - 495.9 kms (308.1 miles) NNW
- Kindia, Guinea - 505.2 kms (313.9 miles) NNW
- Faranah, Guinea - 423 kms (262.8 miles) N
- Kabala, Sierra Leone - 393.5 kms (244.5 miles) NNW
- Conakry, Guinea - 515.2 kms (320.1 miles) NW
- Lungi, Sierra Leone - 409.9 kms (254.7 miles) NW
- Freetown, Sierra Leone - 409.9 kms (254.7 miles) NW
- Daru, Sierra Leone - 200.5 kms (124.6 miles) NNW
- Bo, Sierra Leone - 245.3 kms (152.4 miles) NW
- Bonthe, Sierra Leone - 276.9 kms (172.1 miles) WNW