| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Monrovia in October is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in October is exceedingly wet with frequent spells of rain. A staggering 598mm (23.5in) of water precipitates across on average 22 days.
- The skies in Monrovia are somewhat dreary with on balance a mere 3:54 of resplendent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:53 long and the longest day is 12:03 long with an average length of 11:58.
- There are approximately 7:57 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 32.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 67.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Monrovia October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Monrovia, Liberia
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Monrovia:
- Mamou, Guinea - 495.9 kms (308.1 miles) NNW
- Kindia, Guinea - 505.2 kms (313.9 miles) NNW
- Faranah, Guinea - 423 kms (262.8 miles) N
- Kabala, Sierra Leone - 393.5 kms (244.5 miles) NNW
- Conakry, Guinea - 515.2 kms (320.1 miles) NW
- Lungi, Sierra Leone - 409.9 kms (254.7 miles) NW
- Freetown, Sierra Leone - 409.9 kms (254.7 miles) NW
- Daru, Sierra Leone - 200.5 kms (124.6 miles) NNW
- Bo, Sierra Leone - 245.3 kms (152.4 miles) NW
- Bonthe, Sierra Leone - 276.9 kms (172.1 miles) WNW